Friday, April 8, 2016

AI Awareness: No Spoons

If you haven't read the Spoon Theory yet, do yourself a favor and scroll down to the right of your screen and read it.

Ok, know what I'm talking about now?

Great.

I woke up without any spoons today. I didn't sleep well and everyone around me has had a cold lately. I've managed to avoid it for a long time with essential oils but I think it's finally caught up to me. I woke up with a fever, headache, sore throat and my rash looks like this:


It's not a great photo but you can see the areas of skin discoloration. Just know it looks worse in person ;)

So I'm going to stress dose and go back to bed ad hope this all passes quick because I have lots of plans this weekend that I really don't want to cancel. 

C'est la vie.

Love,

an Addison alien 

Who dislikes people who share their germs. Keep'em to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment