Friday, December 11, 2015

Good Morning


Since I promised to record all the treatments I am trying, I had to add this. I am taking a tablespoon of coconut oil every day, with a drop of oregano essential oil.

Supposedly, eating coconut oil will actually help you lose weight, help your hair grow, and give you healthier looking skin. I'll let you know if any of that happens.

I think it will for sure affect my hair. I foster puppies and I always add coconut oil to their food to get the coats nice and shiny. Not sure why I never thought of doing it for myself.

The oregano is for a cough I've had off and on for the last couple of weeks. I also have not been putting Thieves blend essential oils on my feet every night like I usually do. Shame on me!

If you think you want to try this at home, there are two things you must know. I only use Young Living essential oils because they are 100% pure so you can ingest them. Other essential oils are cut with chemicals you do not want to be swallowing. And unrefined, virgin coconut oil is the best.

I used to catch every cold I came near but since I started using essential oils, I haven't been truly sick once. I might get a headache or a bit of a cough or sore throat, but it never turns into a full blown head cold. And it almost always happens when I forget to use my oils for a few days.  I'm usually better as soon as I start using my oils again. It's pretty awesome.

Granted, my quitting smoking coincided with my starting essential oils, so I guess it's probably the combo of both that should get the credit.

If you want to quit smoking, I highly recommend the book "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking" by Allen Carr. Also hypnotherapy. And prayer.

Lots and lots of prayer.

Love,

an Addison alien

No comments:

Post a Comment