Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sweet Sleep

I got a good night's sleep (which for me means only waking up a few times) and feel like I have some spoons today. Last night, I only took half the amount of adipesque I normally do so I do think cutting back on that will help me feel more energetic during the day.

The kittens slept super well and did not have any accidents overnight! They're basically litter box trained at two weeks old. Clearly they are genius kittens sent to take over the world. Or at the very least, to take over my bed, where they are currently cuddled up and napping. The dogs went back to sleep too, so I guess that's my cue. Early morning nap for me :)

After all, I must stock up on spoons since my sister arrives today!!!  I am so excited to squeeze her and spoil her this Christmas!!!

Love,

an Addison alien


No comments:

Post a Comment